If you want your email newsletter and email marketing campaign managers to look sharp, there’s a few options to choose from. You should look for some basics in eDM campaign managers such as custom template, statistics and reporting, being able to import your email subscribers,
We’ve picked our top 5 for starters:
- Mailchimp – this is one of the most popular email campaign managers and fixes prices around business types: entrepreneurs, growing business and high volume senders
- Sendicate – all about “beautiful” email and great for small businesses with pricing for 0-500 subscribers at twice a month FREE
- Campaign Monitor – robust email manager with prices based on how many newsletters you send
- Shoutpoint – this is a Kiwi outfit and has set it’s minimum fee at $20 per newsletter. We like that it has posted New Zealand customer testimonials too.
- Constant Contact – good for clients viewing on a device, and it offers a free trial
Photo courtesy of: Sendicate.
You might also want to read our post about tips for a great newsletter.
Photo courtesy of: Mailchimp.