There is so much to love about Tumblr and so much to love about creative Kiwis. So we’ve paired them to bring you our 5 great Kiwi Tumblrs:
- Damien Nikora – One of New Zealand’s top photographers shows us etchings from his sketch book (see more of his stunning work here)
- My Wire Heart – Lissy Patterson shares some of her world from inside fashion and wardrobe
- Red Eleven – Models, mags and new babies…. awwwwwww
- XYNZ – See how a small clothing company gets t right in Tumblr – and knows its consumers
- Dogbox for Patchwork Architecture – Follow the design and build of a quirky piece of bush-set architecture
And for all things we love about Kiwi, here’s our bonus: 365|nz – a self-described “expat, artist, newlywed & wanderluster” shares his love of Aotearoa.
…One more for luck… keep your eyes peeled on this new kid on the block #thebigupgrade. All about how fibre is upgrading New Zealand and creating better lives.
Photo courtesy of: #thebigupgrade on Tumblr.